Molineux – ‘no ordinary Wedding Venue’
Molineux is no ordinary wedding venue, and if you are looking for a venue that will make your wedding day one that you will remember for the rest of your life – then look no further.
With a full civil ceremony wedding license, Molineux is a wonderful venue to invite your family and friends to celebrate your truly special day.
Our friendly, professional team will be delighted to organise every aspect of your wedding and we can adapt our facilities and services to suit your individual needs.
Our vast array of local wedding services suppliers are happy to help and offer services and guidance to ensure that your wedding is your personal wish come true.
Billy Wright Stand
The Hayward Suite - This is our premier suite, with breathtaking views overlooking the pitch, which makes it an ideal suite for Civil Ceremonies as well as wedding breakfasts. Depending on the layout of the room, this suite can accommodate up to 350 people, but also has the ability to be partitioned for smaller parties.
The International Suite – is a comfortable space with state-of-the-art LED lighting to create a mood and atmosphere to match the occasion. Able to accommodate up to 120 guests this is an ideal room for the Reception and evening parties alike.
The Fallowfield Lounge - Situated next to The Hayward Suite, The Fallowfield Suite is perfect for pre-wedding drinks and very small wedding breakfasts.
The Major Buckley Suite and Billy’s Boot Room -The Major Buckley Suite is a wonderful room either on its own, or combined with Billy’s Boot Room. Major Buckley’s is a fairly long room with bar facilities that would comfortably hold up to 100 people. Billy’s Boot Room is perfect for the enjoyment of pre-wedding breakfast drinks and canapés, or alternatively provides a good meeting place prior to the ceremony.
Sir Jack’s Restaurant - Sir Jack’s Restaurant is a private, intimate and relaxed space with beautiful pitch side views. Ideally suited to smaller wedding parties, it provides the perfect intimate atmosphere to host your wedding celebration.
The Boardroom - The Boardroom is a lovely self contained suite on our second floor with a warm, welcoming ambience. It provides an elegant setting for civil ceremonies and small wedding receptions.
Pitch facing Suites - These suites offer a chance to keep your event extremely private and personal, and hold a maximum of 15 people seated.
All our special wedding packages include the following:
- Free Room Hire – for the Reception Breakfast, Evening Rooms will be charged extra
- Table linen and napkins (standard colours are Ivory and Gold – other colours can be provided at an extra cost)
- Flowers for the top table
- Red carpet
- Cake stand & knife
- A glass of champagne for the bride & groom
- Access to pitch-side for photo opportunities (due to Health & Safety guidelines only parties of 12 persons are allowed pitch-side at any one time)
- Changing room for bride and groom
- Personalised Table plan
- Personalised menus (two per table)
- Duty Manager to act as Toastmaster (professional Toastmaster can be organized at an extra cost)
- Dinner for two in Sir Jacks Restaurant on your first anniversary - includes Table d’Hote Dinner and a Half Bottle of House Champagne (subject to availability and minimum numbers)
Price available upon request, please ask for details
Click Here to View our Wedding Brochure